Back pain can happen due to multiple reasons, anyplace, during practically any sort of action. The unexpected beginning of pain caused by lifting, bending, or bowing is most frequently because of a muscle strain. As we age, we become more inclined to muscle strains, and our muscles lose flexibility.
The vast majority can distinguish the injury or action that caused their back pain. And this pain can be caused by daily simple actions. And you may likewise have back stiffness, less movement, and trouble standing straight.
There are numerous things you can do at home to help your back back feel far improved and forestall future back torment.
• Stopping the regular intense activities for the first few days to reduce back pain. This helps calm the symptoms and reduce swelling (if it’s there).
• Applying heat or ice pads in the painful area.
• Pain killers can be consumed for instant relief, but this is not the permanent solution.
• Sleeping in the right position with the help of a pillow or folded towel to reduce pressure from the back.
• DO NOT lift heavyweight and avoid exercising for a few days.
Posture is the position in which you hold your body while sitting, standing, or sleeping. Having the right posture helps you to put less pressure on ligaments and muscles which helps you perform daily activities in an effective and efficient way.
Here are a few physiotherapy tips that can help you maintain a good posture:
• It is very important to identify the warning signs of wrong posture and poor ergonomics.
• It is important to keep the body aligned while sitting, working, or standing. Sit straight with the ears, shoulder, and hips aligned in a vertical line and while standing make sure that you are not leaning on one side.
• It is important to move frequently and to take regular breaks while working as sitting for a long time can cause strain in muscles and it also puts extra pressure on the back and neck.
• Use ergonomically designed chairs and props to make your work more comfortable.
• Become aware of postures and ergonomics in everyday settings.
• Exercise to prevent injury.
• Wear good, supportive, and comfortable footwear.
• Remember to include good postures and ergonomics in daily activities.
Most people spend maximum time in front of their computer screens these days, without even knowing its impact on their body. They stress their body by not maintaining a good posture, sitting without any footrest, or extending their wrist too much. These practices can affect your muscles and create long-lasting pain. So, this has become very important to prevent back pain while working on computer.
• Setting up a comfortable workstation – We cannot deny that computer screens have become an essential part of our everyday work but by creating an ergonomically designed workstation we can reduce the level of stress it creates on the body.
• Setting keyboard and mouse in the right position – While setting up the mouse and keyboard, you must consider reducing unnecessary stress on your wrist, fingers, arm, and shoulders by keeping those in as relaxing a position as possible.
• Position of the monitor – The monitor must be positioned slightly below your eye level and should be at least an arm’s distance from your face.
• Position of the chair – The position of the chair is very important to maintain a good posture and to prevent any back pain. The chair should support your back in an upright arch position. If you feel that your chair is not providing enough support to the back then try putting a cushion or folded towel in between.
If you are suffering from back pain or body pain and looking out for some solution then you are landed on the right place. We at Relevium provide Physiotherapy services in Delhi NCR. Our goal is to provide mobility, function and well being to our patients. We offer you cost effective physiotherapy services at home in Delhi NCR. We have highly trained professionals who guarantees recovery.
So if you are looking for Physiotherapy in Delhi the look no further, we are here to provide our best services to you. We provide physiotherapist in Delhi and Best physiotherapy services near you. Book our services today and get the best professional services with the comfort of your home.